fredag

The sky isn't blue everyday
The sky can bring you rain och clouds

How can I stand strong when I'm feeling all alone
How can I keep on liveing when I can't see the end of the pain
How can I do all the right things when it feel's like I'm onle doing wrong

Where shall I begin to make it right

How can something ake so much when I don't even know if it's exist
My soul is scared and I don't know how to heal all the wounds
I can feel the tears burning in my eyes but I don't want to cry
I wanna smile och just feel alright
I just wanna make all things right but I can't
I wonder when my life will turn around and just be happy
I wonder how I can make it so

I'm tired of tears
Tired of not being understood
Tired of being hurt

I want to stop and just solve everything so I can feel happiness

All my life I have had problems made by other people and my self
Tried so many ways to solve everything and nothing works....

I'm standing on the bottom of a deep well without a latter........

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar